Wednesday, September 8, 2010

typhoon




today was typhoon day. I had little to no idea what a typhoon was untill today. But it rained the majority of the day today-- which would be no problem except I go to school via bike...and i have a rain jacket that goes down to my waist...not the egde of my skirt...and umbrellas dont really work with wind...or bikes...

So i got to school soaking today. All the people that took the bus or were dropped off by their parents laughed. I joined the few people that took a bike and dryed off via washcloth.

oh, and I forget my obento (lunch box). (okaasan brought it to school for me though (THANKS!))

That was the most eventfull thing today.
I also learned some kansai-ben! Kansai-ben is kind of like a southern accent...except they use completly different words while US south uses the same words...differently I guess

Ex:
omoshiroi (interesting -> omoroi
wakaranai (i dont know) -> wakarahen
arigatou (thank you) -> ookini

The best english example i can think of would be like hello-> howdy

Alright, that's all for today
included are pictures of kyudo club. I'm still working on "air kyudo" and "elastic band kyudo" (like the workout bands) maybe MAYBE I'll try really kyudo in the next six months...if I'm lucky. And the clouds covering the mountains/hills/lumps of dirt by my school

No comments:

Post a Comment