Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nashi pan





sooo today it was back to being hot. yay. so happy. i didnt enjoy the cool weather at all...

I hope people know me well enough to realize that was sarcasm.

so of course, being so hot, today seemed like the perfect day to bake!!!!!

no not really, but i was baking today for the AFS welcome party tomorrow. I made pear bread..but its got a bit of Japanese in it because I used Japanese pears (nashi)
I think overall it turned out good too. I just wish the weather would go well with a slice of toasted buttered pear bread...but for now its working against me.

That was basiclly all I did today. Also went to the supergiant store (groceries, clothes, EVERYTHING) but its SO loud and SO crowded and walking around with Mikihiro who can be SO three-year-old-like can be...very tiring. I would compare it to walking around chuck e cheese's for an hour. Not exactly relaxing.

Anywho, thats all I have to report today. I finished Harry Potter 1 today too. (yes, I'm reading Harry Potter because 1) Its avalible 2) Its in english 3) its long 4) its not the other english book I saw that looked just plain boring.)

Pictures are dinner (spagetti I think with tuna and cucumber, gyoza (favorite), and something related to tofu), Mikihiro ejoying my hair tie, Pear bread, and the oven that baked it (It's a microwave and oven COMBO! and it heats up SUPER SUPER quick...probably because its so small)

1 comment:

  1. Oh - little Mikihiro looks soooo cute! and very happy. how adorable. The pear bread looks like it turned out great! LOVE the photos & writing!!!

    ReplyDelete