Friday, August 20, 2010

IM IN JAPAN!




SO! I'm sitting in a Japanese Hotel on my tiny bed watching a tiny tv and chilling with the belgium-ians and the italians..and JIMMY! jimmy deserves a whole section as far as I'm concerned. Jimmy is one of the returnees (from Kentucky...he LOVES kentucky) and is overall awesome and insane.

So, getting off the plane all of us went through immigration, baggage claim and customs all together without any adult. Went we got through all that we met up with AFS people who gave us all info packets and such. Oh! and we were interviewed! It was like we were superstars with the paparazzi following us.
Then we got to the hotel and got our rooms and met everyone! we're having dinner at 6:30 so I better cut this a little short

3 comments:

  1. Wow - you have fans already - cool! Have you taught anyone how Americans dance i.e. the Ray style??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So - I need to know who is the Ambassador to Japan. I need to make my apologies to the entire Japanese country for my daughter inflicting this "American dance craze" on the poor innocent people.

    ReplyDelete