Friday, August 27, 2010

First day of school

so, I'll make this quick. Today was the first day of school!
which is cool because I don't have to go back until Monday hahahahaaa
anyways, School starts at 8:30 but i had to go in at 8:10 (either way brecksvillers should be jealous) Yes. I rode a bike. seriously. no big deal. except i was almost run over by a bus but hey whatever. First thing i had to do was go to the international office and then two teachers took me to the faculty meeting..which I thought would be a tiny thing. but no. I walk in and everyone. EVERYONE is singing. I forgot it was a christian school so they have morning worship. but anyways. in front of, oh, i don't know, 40 or so Japanese teacher I had to give a small speech...in japanese.
jufles hgvjlskhfhngbs ;ohtv prd;gs,eszk ccf znlksjaks gaaaahhhhhhhhh
it was super simple but everyone clapped! and several teachers said good job and such so that was pretty cool.
then I went to my homeroom and everyone was all whaaaaaaaaaa an exchange student!! hahha it was kind of funny.
I cant really recall anything that super fascinating. I mean, the majority was pretending I know japanese.
My classes today were english writing, japanese as a second language, oral english, classical japanese (as if normal japanese isn't hard enough) calligraphy, health and normal english.
yes i made friends. no i cant remember their names. except the loud girl next to me is mito. and there are three guys in my class and like....20 or so girls. (sucks for them!)
alright its about time I get off the computer.
mataneee
(sorry, no pics this time. I already look touristy. and nothing more touristy than a camera)

2 comments: